Sunday, August 24, 2008

But soft.

Almost everything I post here seems to start something along the lines of "I have so much to do" or some other alternative way of saying that same statement. And this one does too, now. It's true-- I should really just be packing and cleaning and anything but staying up until odd hours typing on this little blog-amajig. 
But here I am, another night like many nights before this and probably many nights to come. I should stop talking about being busy and maybe for once finish my cleaning and such so I won't be busy. Hah.

I was at the state fair today. The crowds were overwhelming. Its really nice to be sitting here alone in the dark just to unwind. I need that some of the time.

I really don't have anything to say to be honest.


1 comment:

I.J. Torkelson said...

ya'know, when you leave. I am going to miss you. But it'll be a good missing. The kind where you get stoked to see the person again, even if just for a weekend or even just a few hours of a day.
I'm glad we're friends now.